About The Rastel Hostel
Located in in Budapest, Hungary, the Rastel is popular among travellers who are looking for affordable accommodation, but do not want to stay in a dirty, uninviting place. The word “affordable” is often associated with low-quality, but that is not the case with the Rastel.
According to testimonies from guests who have stayed at the Rastel, the low prices do not represent the quality of the service. . There are several different rooms and areas, but the hostel is not particularly large, and people have noted that staff members are helpful and friendly. This leaves guests with a sense of comfort and homeliness. Some hotels and hostels often make people feel as though they are just another number. The upstairs area provides a safe, quiet, cozy area for guests to rest and relax. The rooms are common area are bright and inviting, adding a sense of warmth.
Security is a prime concern for anyone visiting a foreign land, especially those who travel alone. Hostels have a somewhat bad reputation because people think they lack security. The staff at the Rastel are proud of the safety they provide for their guests. Pass-codes are required to gain access to the main areas of the building, as well as keys for each individual guest room. A member of staff is also posted on security watch at all hours.
The Rastel Hostel has more than just a place to sleep and store luggage. Here are the key facilities that are on offer:
* There is a bar for guests looking to relax with a hot or cold beverage.
* Kitchen services are available, but there is also a restaurant, offering a range of delicious meals.
* Wifi internet access is provided for all guests.
* Laundry services are available, as well as bathrooms and shower facilities.
* Linen is included with the comfortable, clean beds.
* Security lockers and luggage storage are available, providing piece-of-mind for guests, as well as security for their possessions.
* Reception is on-call 24 hours a day.
* A travel desk with information about the surrounding area is set up in the hostel.
* A common room with comfortable seating is available to all guests.
* Bike parking is provided for travellers who would rather pedal than walk or drive.
* Guests can check in 24 hours a day.
* Meeting facilities are available.
Location and Surroundings
The address of the the Rastel Hostel: 1082 Budapest, Vajdahunyad U. 4.The GPS coordinates are: 47 29 20.23 ; 19 4 23.42
It is located on a quiet street near the centre of the city. The Ferenc Korut/Corvin Negyed metro stop is nearby. Because it is located near the middle of the city, there is plenty to do, and public transportation operates at all hours. Staff members are happy to share information about the city, and help guests find popular tourist destinations.
Bookings and Policies
Please ensure that you book in advance, to make sure that there are vacancies, and advice the staff about your estimated arrival time. The hostel does have a cancellation policy of 24 hours or more. For all other information, please contact the Rastel Hostel, as policies are subject to change.
Rastel Hostel Rooms
|4 Bed Dorm Shared Bathroom||Book Now|
|5 Bed Dorm Shared Bathroom||Book Now|
|4 Bed Private Shared Bathroom||Book Now|
|2 Bed Private Shared Bathroom||Book Now|
|3 Bed Private Shared Bathroom||Book Now|
|Single Private Shared Bathroom||Book Now|
|Apartment – Split Level Ensuite
|Studio Apartment Ensuite
Rastel Hostel Facilities
|24 Hour Reception|
|24 Hour Security|
|Free City Map|